Information you give us
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us. Our web sites use registration and check out for you to request products and services. This registration process can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, and date of birth.
Information collected by the web sites
How about cookies?
- Remember the items in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our web site
- Analyse visitor behaviour
The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you are to receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies are required for some of our web pages and services to function correctly, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. However you may delete them after you leave the site. We tie personal information to cookies for trouble shooting purposes.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide us to perform the services for which such data was collected. For example, if you sign up for an email newsletter, we will send the email newsletter to the address you provide us. CLiPTRAC will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For "service administration purposes", which means that CLiPTRAC may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance).
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the web sites, including any content you provide.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about our products and services.
- To send you information about our and our affiliates' and business partners' products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you.
- To manage and administer sweepstakes, contests, or similar promotions.
- IP addresses are used to identify the number of visits from different locations and also to block disruptive use.
- To analyse and improve the services offered on CLiPTRAC web sites.
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to CLiPTRAC sites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour, CLiPTRAC may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
- On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our web site policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
- In the event CLiPTRAC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Last updated: May 22, 2015